Menards Interior Doors | Menards Screen Doors | Menards Front Doors | Menards Exterior Doors
#Menards Doors | DIY Indoor Koi tank & biofilter plywood 400 gallon

DIY Indoor Koi tank & biofilter plywood 400 gallon

Menards Doors - DIY Indoor Koi tank & biofilter plywood 400 gallon.
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination DIY Indoor Koi tank & biofilter plywood 400 gallon.

Do you know about - DIY Indoor Koi tank & biofilter plywood 400 gallon

Menards Doors ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Menards Doors . You check this out article for information on an individual wish to know is Menards Doors .

How is DIY Indoor Koi tank & biofilter plywood 400 gallon

DIY Indoor Koi tank & biofilter plywood 400 gallon Tube. Duration : 1.43 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Menards Doors . Since I live in colder climate (northern Illinois) and I'd like to continue to feed my koi over the winter so they'll grow a little and I wont have to deal/worry with pond start up problems in the spring (that and my outdoor pond is on the small side) I've built a indoor tank in the basement workroom. This is also a perfect size for a quarantine tank. The total volume including filters is appx. 420-430 gallons, 2 pumps (rated at 258 gph each) one for biological filter and one for mechanical filter and aerator. The tank is made of 3/4" plywood, screwed together, 2"x4" bolted, liner is .020 PVC 14'x14' from Menards. Bio filter is 17 gal. filled with 3M coarse sanding pads for media, air pump supplying oxygen for bacteria. Mechanical filter is a 32 gal. trash can with a plastic shelf located 2/3 up from bottom to hold a bucket the pumps set in, media is cut-up reusable furnace filters from Home Depot. Currently there are 9 koi, (2) 4"-5", (5) 6"-8" & (2)10-12" the tank is probably maxed out as koi are getting larger, but water parameters are good & constant. The filter does need cleaning about every 5-6 days, this also gives me the recommended (10-15%) weekly water changes as well. I feed the Koi 2-3 times a day. Since the video was shot I've replaced the garbage can with the same size only a little heavier duty and added a larger bottom drain instead of the side drain as shown in video. This winter probably the first of December (2010) I'll bring them in, I plan on then ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Menards Doors . Where you possibly can offer utilization in your everyday life. And most significantly, your reaction is Menards Doors . View Related articles associated with Menards Doors . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share DIY Indoor Koi tank & biofilter plywood 400 gallon.

Share/Bookmark

Related post



No comments:

Post a Comment