Menards Interior Doors | Menards Screen Doors | Menards Front Doors | Menards Exterior Doors
#Menards Doors | OLD - My Home Depot Theme Song! - Kyle Solner

OLD - My Home Depot Theme Song! - Kyle Solner

Menards Doors - OLD - My Home Depot Theme Song! - Kyle Solner.

Do you know about - OLD - My Home Depot Theme Song! - Kyle Solner

Menards Doors ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Menards Doors . You look at this article for information about an individual wish to know is Menards Doors .

How is OLD - My Home Depot Theme Song! - Kyle Solner

OLD - My Home Depot Theme Song! - Kyle Solner Tube. Duration : 5.32 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Menards Doors . I've left this one up since it's still circulating among people. Just to be safe! I've linked it to the new version. My throat/sinuses were already swollen/infected the day of recording, and now I'm officially sick; sorry it's not 100%! :( Illness strikes at all the wrong times! Did what I could to clear it up though. An original song I submitted for a nation-wide contest. I haven't had any formal music training, so my songs are a by-ear type of thing. but hey, that way it's all natural! This song is written and performed by myself (Kyle Solner). Lyrics: My friend's been looking for a job He didn't know where to go I told him he should come apply To good old Home Depot Asked, what's it like there, anyway? Are the employees nice? I said, first of all, they're called associates Then I gave my advice Lowe's is known to be real slow And Ace ain't my place Menards is a bunch of... fools But Home Depot's great You'll walk in first day, get your apron on It feels so great that I made a song I wish you knew the words so you could sing along But soon enough you will, it won't be too long Which department's for you? Pick a number Maybe 22 or maybe 21, Lumber I'm in 96, 24's Paint 29 Appliances, Garden's 28 26, 25, maybe 23: that's plumbing, hardware, and flooring Bet you'll go electrical knowing your tale But those are just departments involved in sales Once you pick one out, then you'll need to learn Where everything is so you don't get burned When a customers asks, you'll put ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Menards Doors . Where you may put to use within your daily life. And most importantly, your reaction is Menards Doors . View Related articles associated with Menards Doors . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share OLD - My Home Depot Theme Song! - Kyle Solner.

Share/Bookmark

Related post



No comments:

Post a Comment