Menards Interior Doors | Menards Screen Doors | Menards Front Doors | Menards Exterior Doors
#Menards Doors | Easy Guitar Tabs For Beginners - Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Easy Guitar Tabs For Beginners - Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Anderson Doors - Easy Guitar Tabs For Beginners - Knockin' On Heaven's Door.
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Easy Guitar Tabs For Beginners - Knockin' On Heaven's Door.

Do you know about - Easy Guitar Tabs For Beginners - Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Anderson Doors! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

Knockin' On Heaven'S Door - Bob Dylan Version

What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Anderson Doors. You look at this article for info on a person need to know is Anderson Doors.

How is Easy Guitar Tabs For Beginners - Knockin' On Heaven's Door

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Anderson Doors.

Here are some easy guitar tabs that I have written out for you so you can jump right in and get a first-rate song under your belt.

One of the most disappointing things when trying to learn how to play the guitar is spending lots of hours studying your basic chords but not being able to in effect play any songs.

That's the main reckon why you got into guitar in the first place isn't it? You want to play songs. So why not learn to play an fantastic song like Knockin' On Heaven's Door as soon as possible.

Have fun!

Chords used in this song:

G

E ---|---|-x-|---|---|

B ---|---|---|---|---|

G ---|---|---|---|---|

D ---|---|---|---|---|

A ---|-x-|---|---|---|

E ---|---|-x-|---|---|

D

E ---|-x-|---|---|---|

B ---|---|-x-|---|---|

G ---|-x-|---|---|---|

D ---|---|---|---|---|

A ---|---|---|---|---|

E ---|---|---|---|---|

C

E ---|---|---|---|---|

B -x-|---|---|---|---|

G ---|---|---|---|---|

D ---|-x-|---|---|---|

A ---|---|-x-|---|---|

E ---|---|-o-|---|---|

Am

E ---|---|---|---|---|

B -x-|---|---|---|---|

G ---|-x-|---|---|---|

D ---|-x-|---|---|---|

A ---|---|---|---|---|

E ---|---|---|---|---|

Intro: G, D, C

Oo - oo - oo - oo

Oo - oo - oo - oo

Oo - oo - oo - oo

G D Am

Mama take this badge off of me

G D C

I can't use it any more

G D Am

It's getting dark, too dark to see

G D C

I feel I'm knockin' on heaven's door

G D Am

Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door

G D C

Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door

G D Am

Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door

G D C

Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door

G D Am

Mama put my guns in the ground

G D C

I can't shoot them any more

G D Am

That long black cloud is comin' down

G D C

I feel I'm knockin' on heaven's door

G D Am

Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door

G D C

Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door

G D Am

Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door

G D C

Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door

G D Am

Oo - oo - oo - oo

Oo - oo - oo - oo

Hope you have enjoyed these easy guitar tabs that I put together for you. Listen to the recording to get your timing and strumming down and then go show off to your friends and family!

I hope you will get new knowledge about Anderson Doors. Where you possibly can put to easy use in your day-to-day life. And above all, your reaction is Anderson Doors. View Related articles associated with Anderson Doors. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Easy Guitar Tabs For Beginners - Knockin' On Heaven's Door.
Share/Bookmark

Related post



No comments:

Post a Comment